With the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into effect 25th May 2018, we want to ensure that you fully understand the information we hold about you and the reasons we hold it.
When we collect your data:
* When you contact us through the contact us section
* When you enter competitions
* When you sign up to our newsletter
* When you review our products & services
* When you’ve given a third party permission to share the information they hold about you with us
What do we collect:
Plastic Pollution Solution will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect the following basic, personal data about you which does not include any special type of information:
* Your name
* Your address
* Your telephone number
* Your email address
* Your order history
* Your social media name if you chose to contact us via this platform
How & why do we use your information:
We are committed to protecting your privacy and only use the information we hold about in in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need to provide and oversee this service to you. No third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
* Your information is used primarily to process your order. If your order is to be delivered to you, we will share your name and address details with our courier company.
* Your details will be shared with the relevant authorities in any cases of fraud or theft.
*Your information is used to provide you with marketing information about our content, products, and services. If you have consented to receive marketing material from us, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
How we protect your information:
* Our website is secured by “https” technology
* We do not store any card details, these are all held and processed by our third party providers, Stripe & PayPal
How long we keep your information:
We will never keep your information longer than necessary. Order details will be kept on file indefinitely unless you specifically ask us to remove them. This is to ensure we can contact you should an issue arise.
Your rights regarding your information:
Under the new GDPR, you are entitled to:
* access the personal details we hold about you. This will be completed with 30 days of your request and, in most cases, you will not be charged for this
* correct the data we hold about you where it is incorrect, incomplete or out of date
* request the cessation of specific direct marketing
* withdraw your consent to us holding your data at any time
* be notified of any data breaches that may occur. In the very unlikely event that this happens, you will be informed as soon as possible.
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the data we hold about you or if you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If, for any reason, we are unable to action your request we will contact you with our reasons why.
We quality check all our products separately to ensure customer satisfaction. If however, you are not satisfied with your order please give us an email at with the reason you are not satisfied. We understand that ordering clothing online sometimes arrives in various sizing to we try our best to ensure there is no confusion.
If you wish to have your product exchanged for a different size then please send back the product, we will issue an exchange on our discretion. If the clothing has been worn and returned we cannot send a replacement product, nor refund the product.
If you would like to return the product for a refund please email us first with the reason for the refund, we can only refund products that have been purchased within 30 days of ordering. When sending the product back please ensure its in original packaging and not tampered with, you should receive a full refund within 30 days of its return.